Monday, August 10, 2015

Day 159 (2/28/15) "Now, we are on the radar"

Day number 45 in receiving (Classification, Chowchilla, CCWF, Wild Wild West).

"If you want to be sad, no one in the world can make you happy. But, if you make up your mind to be happy, no one and nothing on earth can take that happiness from you"

I took action myself this morning, I hired myself as a porter for the day. After breakfast, I put my lunch down, grabbed my water and sat down at the porter's table. Women are always doing this, but today I need a break from my room and needed to be busy and I wasn't going to let anyone stop me. It felt good to work and be productive and the day went fast ! There are so many women that don't want to do anything here. They'd rather just lay around all day. I can't do that if I have a choice. Anyway, the best part was I was able to get two free 60 second phone calls ! One to my Husband and Son and the other to my Sister. Just to hear their voices made my day. I really needed that "pick me up". It's crazy how the phone calls work. My Husband told me that my phone calls are routed to Houston, TX then to wherever I'm calling. So, the first time I called he didn't pick up. It came up as Houston, TX, not California. Also, after your 60 seconds, the recording comes on telling the recipient to open a phone account. At that point thereafter, that's the only way for them to receive calls. Big money maker. Prison for Profit.

The break working gave me gave me what I needed to make it through the rest of the day and long loud night. It got crazy after dinner. H-Bang, being stud she is, made a "strap on" out of pads, a sock, and a bra. NayNay thought it would be funny to put it on and show it off. As Ms Dolly used to say "our room is off the chain". She'd be very happy she's not here seeing this. Our room used to be low key, but now we are on the radar. Our entire hall lost evening program because of our room last night. We (H-Bang) were too loud. It was all the banging on the windows she was doing. I'm just waiting for our room to get hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment