Thursday, April 30, 2015

Days 105 & 106 (1/5/15) Nervous and Jittery

Monday morning, the start of a new week. Only two days before the next prison run. Our housing unit is now down to only 33 inmates. I like it, it’s nice and quiet. All morning, all the talk was about the big fight last night. Eyebrows was moved to one of the lockdown units, 3E. While Skeletor was moved next door to unit 3C. But, Rockstar got moved to 3A. The units are supposed to be set up that you start in 3D and move up to 3A. If you are programming, behaving, and following the rules, you get to move. 3A has a microwave, soda machine, and ice cream machine in their unit. But, it seems they treat these 4 housing units the same. How can someone get into a fight and get moved to a better dorm ? It makes no sense to me. There’s no incentive whatsoever to behave and act right here. The inconsistency of the rules and deputies on a daily basis is frustrating. Every deputy has different rules or shall I say every deputy picks and chooses what rules they want to enforce. It drives me crazy, I can’t wait to get out of here. 
On a good note, I had an amazing visit with my Husband. Tomorrow is my Son’s turn. We had two incredible deputies today. Both our day and night deputies were awesome. So , it makes my last two days here rather enjoyable. 

Day 106 (1/6/15)

It’s Tuesday, I’m 99% sure I’m on that prison bus tonight. I have to be, I’ve been here 15 weeks, it’s time for me to go. I am nervous and a little jittery this morning. But, I’m ready to go. I want to get home to my family and the only way to get home is to get transferred and get on with the process. Today was a good day, went by fast and I got an hour visit with my Son. The final of my 3 visits this week. It was the perfect visit before I leave. Everything seems to be working out. Got my shower in this evening, all my letters in the mail and my final calls to my family. I hope tonight is the night. 

“One never knows what each day is going to bring. The important thing is to be open and ready for it”

1 comment:

  1. Reading all these journal notes has certainly been a tumultuous experience. I cannot say that a day in an inmate’s life is always pleasant – but these are eye-openers. And reading the journal entry for Day 171 gives me hope that it is the last step before she is finally released. I wish all the best for her. Take care!

    Eliseo Weinstein @ JRS Bail Bond

    ReplyDelete