Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 84 (12/15/14) "Been here long Enough"

Another week down and the start of a new week. 10 days until Christmas. The time seems to have picked up a little. Just looking for it to fly by and look forward to heading home. Had a wonderful visit with my awesome Husband and handsome Son today. It was a great visit ! It was a little sad, because this could be my last visit for a while. We all hugged and shed some tears as we said goodbye this time. I’m planning on being transferred to receiving tomorrow, but I don’t know for sure. My case has been all wrapped up and I have no more court appearances. There is no more reasons for me to stay here any longer. The anticipation is killing me. I’m ready to get this over with. I hate to have to say goodbye and prepare every week. We will see what tomorrow brings. 
Tonight after dinner, one of the girls got released two days early and then an hour later, one of the Mom’s to be, got released. He due date was December 13th. She was holding that baby in, hoping to go home before he was delivered. Her original release date was early April, but her attorney said it could be any time and her time was tonight. That was really good to see. Now she can have her baby. The baby’s Dad can be there, family and friends, and she won’t be away from her baby at all. She will be home with her family, right where she needs to be. It was very exciting ! Everyone was so happy for her. Everything happens for a reason ! I can’t wait to be able to go home to my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment