Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 17 / Part 2 (10/9/14) You help me, I help you..


The bottom tier got the AM shift. Of course I hear a bunch of ruckus going on and what do I see ? Two girls getting in an argument that’s about to get physical. Like I said, more problems downstairs. Glad to be away from it. But, they are risking lockdown for everyone. The deputy put a stop to it quickly, but I am really tired of this. The fighting, the arguing, talking back, and not listening to the deputies. It’s so frustrating. I’m trapped in a housing with women that just don’t care. I care, and I want to be in a housing where others care too. Care about getting out, care about not coming back, care about making real changes, and care about their futures. 
I discovered my bunkmate has been to prison more than once. So, we had a nice long talk about prison, the entire receiving process, bus ride, and booking. She gave me a ton of tips and information. I took notes and asked a lot of questions. It was so helpful. I am so appreciative of her knowledge and that she was kind enough to share it with me. We also spent the entire evening writing up information for her lawyer. She asked me to help her. She found out she goes to court tomorrow. So, I will have the cell to myself the majority of the day. That might be a nice break. 
It seems like it was a really good idea to move cells. Everything happens for a reason. I was able to help her and she was able to help me. 

I had a wonderful visit from my Sister and kids this afternoon. So, today ended up being a pretty good day. I am very thankful for my family and their love and support. I am so grateful that I have them to come home to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment